Date(s) - Thursday, March 10, 2022
1:00 pm EST - 2:00 pm EST
Join us on March 10th at 1pm EST for an in-depth conversation with Dr. Roberto Olivardia, one of the leading experts on ADHD, eating disorders, and their effect on body image.
QUESTIONS WE WILL EXPLORE:
• What are eating disorders and why do they happen?
• Are people with ADHD more predisposed to eating disorders? If so, why?
• How do youth with ADHD think about their body image?
• How do I know if my child has an eating disorder related to their ADHD?
• What are the available treatments and interventions?
• How do I find specialists with the expertise to help my child with an ADHD-driven eating disorder? What questions should I ask?
Roberto Olivardia, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and lecturer in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and a co-author of The Adonis Complex: How to Identify, Treat, and Prevent Body Obsession in Men and Boys. He maintains a private psychotherapy practice in Lexington, Massachusetts, where he specializes in the treatment of ADHD, executive functioning issues, and issues that face students with learning differences. He also specializes in the treatment of body dysmorphic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and in the treatment of eating disorders in boys and men. Dr. Olivardia has appeared in publications such as Time, Gentlemen’s Quarterly, and Rolling Stone, and he has been featured on Good Morning America, CNN, and VH1.
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iPaMmU_mTG-FTtIMYRm18w