Date(s) - Thursday, October 21, 2021
7:00 pm EDT
Is your child preparing to go to college?
Are you concerned about how to make it a safe, healthy transition?
Studies show that 1 in 4 college students is living with a diagnosable mental health illness yet, for many students entering college, the identification of support services does not occur until after they arrive on campus. This can be a recipe for disaster.
On Thursday, October 21, join The Youth Mental Health Project for a unique and important conversation with:
- Gregg Pauletti, founder and Director of the RCHI Group, an educational consulting firm that works exclusively with young adults who are living with mental health challenges.
- Paul Barger, Esq, Principal Attorney at Barger & Gaines. Paul has practiced in the area of education law since 2003.
Gregg and Paul will lend their time and expertise to address and answer questions on topics like:
- How the special services process changes after high school, and what steps you can take to ensure your student receives the proper supports in college
- When, why, and how students should seek special accommodations
- 504b plans and IEPs – what’s the difference and why do colleges treat them differently
Viewers may submit questions in advance of the webinar and during the event.
RCHI Group: https://www.restoringcognitivehealth.com
This event is FREE but registration is required.
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_TSSvIrAhRRC6Pm2Jv8CopA